On quarter-life crisis’, how he is preparing for the upcoming World Cup circuit, and his recent bouldering trip to Puerto Rico
Listen on the player at the top of the page or find us on itunes!
Show Notes for the episode with Josh Larson:
- How he left climbing for a ‘real job’ and realized that it was no life for him
- The journey from 4 years of no climbing to pulling V13
- What drives him to compete in climbing competitions
- How his IFSC World Cup experience in Toronto last year helped him to succeed in Vail
- The difference in experience and ability of the competitors from ABS Open to World Cups
- His competition strategy for success
- His plans for attending all five World Cups this year in 4 countries
- How he is preparing to be on the top of his game
- And his recent trip to Puerto Rico to climb on and develop boulders
Related Links and Sponsors for Josh Larson:
Videos featuring Josh Larson:
Photo Gallery of Josh Larson:
Thanks for listening and be sure to leave a review for Chalk Talk, A Climbing Industry Podcast on itunes!